27 Apr Work From Home & Earn Money – Provide Customer Service for Exercise Equipment Company
If you’re in the market for a flexible, work-from-home opportunity, consider providing customer service support for an Exercise Equipment Company.
Offer personalized and elevated inbound support to people calling in across the country and schedule yourself to work when it’s most convenient for you. You’ll aim to offer quick solutions and ensure an on-brand experience from the moment you begin talking to a customer.
This is a daily opportunity with service intervals available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, where you’ll respond to calls mostly by phone, with occasional chat and email assistance. The best part? Enjoy ultimate flexibility by working from home the entire time.
Must enroll by 4/28.
The Exercise Equipment Company provides an interactive fitness platform, pioneering connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes to members anytime, anywhere. The Exercise Equipment Company makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient through their world-class instructors.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Ensure a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Providing personalized and elevated support for members whenever they need assistance
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, and occasional chat
- Earn the trust of the customers
- Educate customers on the product for optimal understanding, ease of use, and accessibility
- Offer solutions quickly and be conscious of their time as well as your own
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Application of soft skills
- Display patience, empathy, and the ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in written and verbal communication
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for an Exercise Equipment Company client program.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.