Flexible & Remote Customer Support Opportunity with Intuit
If you have ever filed your taxes online, then Intuit opportunity is a great way to work from home. Help customers prepare their taxes and offer software tech support through phone or video chat during the upcoming tax season.
You can be your own boss by working whenever and wherever you want. Plus, you can take advantage of this opportunity’s flexible service intervals, which allow you to earn extra money when it’s most convenient for you.
Tax prep experience is NOT NEEDED to assist customers with troubleshooting and general tech support. This work-from-home opportunity is available right now on the Arise® Platform.
The Arise® Platform is an online portal that connects you to remote customer service opportunities with well-known brands. Through the Platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network. Servicing through the Arise® Platform offers you the ability to be your own boss - the choice to work whenever you want, with unlimited earning potential!
Visit the Platform today to find the Intuit opportunity, among many other remote customer service postings. Check out the site to register and start earning money in a few weeks.
Arise connects small home-based businesses - run by everyday people like you - to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, you provide the service. You are your own boss and have the option to choose your clients and schedule, while you work from the comfort of your own home.
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise®.**
What to expect:
• Work from the comfort and safety of your home.
• Take the work with you, no matter where (or how often) you move.
• Plan your work schedule around your life, not the other way around.
• Earn money (up to $17 per hour), on your own terms. Work as little or as much as you want.
• Save money by avoiding outside work expenses, like gas, tolls or other commuting costs.
What it takes to succeed:
You must be self-motivated (you are your own boss - no supervisor will be peering over your shoulder), possess outstanding problem-solving skills, patience and empathy, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, handling potentially stressful situations. Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills are a must. It’s also important to deliver knowledgeable, friendly, and customer service while efficiently navigating multiple systems.
No degree necessary – This remote work opportunity is for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! Sign up and run your own customer support business or work as an agent for a Service Partner company already on the platform. Prior to servicing a client opportunity through the Arise® Platform, a virtual certification course must be successfully completed. Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
• Helping customers use Intuit Software over the phone, and through one-way video chat and screen sharing
• Researching, navigating and locating answers for customers on tax preparation by referencing webpages and resources
• Analyzing and researching tax matters to determine an appropriate course of action for customers
• Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
• Learning how to use Intuit products to resolve customer inquiries accurately and efficiently, on the first contact
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment