Work From Home & Make Extra Money – Customer Support Opportunity for Medical Transportation Company
Looking to earn extra money? Offer customer support for a leading Medical Transportation Company. You get to choose when and how long you work — and you do it all from home!
And this exciting customer service opportunity is perfect for those who can patiently deliver caring, compassionate service, all while working from the safety of your own home using the Arise® Platform.
The Arise® Platform is an online portal that connects you to remote customer service opportunities with well-known brands — just like this one. Through the Platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network. Servicing through the Arise® Platform offers you the ability to be your own boss - the choice to work whenever you want, with unlimited earning potential!
Arise connects small home-based businesses - run by everyday people like you - to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, you provide the service. You are your own boss and have the option to choose your clients and schedule, while you work from the comfort of your own home.
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise®.**
What to expect:
• Taking calls and answering questions from callers in need of medical transportation services
• Coordinating, updating, canceling, and confirming appointments
• Engaging with a wide demographic of callers
• Servicing as an extension of the Medical Transportation Company as their representative, delivering exemplary customer service
What it takes to succeed:
- Display patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, and the capability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
- Experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degree necessary! This is a great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, and pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course. Must speak, read, and write in English.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service calls for a Medical Transportation Company client.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.