Provide Customer Service for Leading Home Repair Company – Remote & Flexible Hours
Are You a DIY Pro? Offer your expertise as a Customer Service Representative for a leading home repair company!
Looking to DIY your life? In just a few clicks, you can become your own boss, take control of your future, and enjoy limitless work flexibility — all while earning extra money from home!
Launch your own customer service company from home and sign up to service an industry-leading Home Repair Company on the Arise® Platform.
You’ll provide exceptional customer support for this client’s customers in the mornings, evenings, and in-between when it’s most convenient for you. And you’ll even save money and time by choosing to work for yourself at home.
The client is one of the world’s largest home improvement retailers with more than 2,200 stores in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The typical store averages 105,000 square feet of indoor retail space, interconnected with an e-commerce business that offers more than one million products for DIY customers and professional contractors.
The Arise® Platform connects small businesses, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise® provides the clients, your company provides the customer service support. You have the power to choose your clients and schedule when you want to work — all from the comfort of your own home. When you own your own business and register with the Arise® Platform, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Receive inbound sales, customer service, and store support calls
- Assist customers with product questions
- Place new orders
- Handle existing orders (i.e., returns or replacements)
- Provide store-specific support
- Contact vendors for shipping information
What it takes to succeed:
- Display patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, and the capability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
- Experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degree necessary! This is a great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, and pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course. Must speak, read, and write in English.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Take inbound sales, customer service, and store support calls from customers, assist with product questions, provide store-specific support, and more.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.