Are you looking to work from home in New Hampshire? Do you want to generate revenue for your own business? Can you speak fluent English and French? If this sounds like you, your business might be the right fit for t...moreVisit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements>> Count Me In!
*Revenue range represents a combination of base rate and potential incentives that could include but are not limited to performance and urgent service incentives. All rates are paid to the Service Partner; agent rates are negotiated by and between the Service Partner and agent, not Arise.*
*This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.*
*All programs are subject to availability.*
What to expect:
This is a bilingual opportunity for English/French speakers. Service Partners can expect to handle customer service inquiries for the company’s client base. Answering customer contacts originating from the U.S. and Canada, you will:
• Speak English and French fluently
• Handle roadside assistance requests, plus customer inquiries related to automotive concerns
• Use computer applications to provide excellent customer service
• Handle customer requests for program-associated inquiries
• Arrange required service through the CAA, AAA, or client network
• Enter call information in computer system
• Communicate with dispatch centers across Canada and the U.S.
• Make judgement calls concerning service expectations
• Oversee resolution of basic customer care issues and escalate to support specialists as required
What it takes to succeed:
• Fluent in English and French
• A working knowledge of Google maps and other mapping resources
• Demonstrate active listening and communication skills to solve customer concerns, ultimately avoiding escalation
• Make informed decisions to resolve customer issues
• Be genuinely interested in providing the customer with an exceptional customer support experience
No degree necessary! This is a great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard!
Must speak, read, and write in English and French.
In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform you must pass a series of assessments and successfully complete a virtual certification course specific to the client requirements for the program you have selected.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, and may include live instruction and/or self-paced work, depending on the complexity of the client program.
For more general information on certification, click here; you can find specific details on the client program in the Program Announcement on the Arise portal after registration.
What you'll be doing:
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
Roadside Assistance Client Program
Are you looking to work from home in New Hampshire? Do you want to generate revenue for your own business? Can you speak fluent English and French? If this sounds like you, your business might be the right fit for the Arise Platform! Sign up to service a Roadside Assistance client on the Arise Platform.
Exceptional problem-solvers with great communication and listening skills in English and French, this is for you! All customer service work is from home on a schedule you choose based on available hours any given week. Various service intervals are available, 7 days a week/365 days a year.
The Arise Platform is a technology platform that connects your business to remote customer service programs with well-known brands. Through the platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network.
When you sign up for this client program, get ready to generate revenue on your own terms. Sign up for intervals that suit your schedule the best and provide excellent customer support when it’s most convenient for you. You’ll have more time than ever to enjoy friends and family, take care of yourself and others, and pursue personal passions.
Servicing through the Arise Platform offers you the ability to build a business and take charge of your future—making the choice to work when you want each week and for whatever—or however many—clients you choose.
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.**Sign Up Now
The Arise® Platform is the leading work-from-home resource for people looking to do remote gig work – with customer support opportunities available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and now Jamaica!
The Arise® Platform connects your business to remote customer service with well-known brands. Through the Platform, your business can provide remote customer support; generating revenue while saving on costs associated with working outside of the home. Sign up to use the Arise® Platform right now. You get to choose your clients and create your flexible schedule from the comfort and safety of your own home.
When you own your business, you’re in charge!
What you need to get started:
- Register (for more information on how to register, visit ariseworkfromhome.com/registration)
- View available programs and select a program
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.Sign Up Now
Arise connects small home-based businesses—run by everyday people like you—to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the enterprise clients, your business provides the service. You are in charge and have the option to choose your enterprise clients and set a flexible schedule, while you and your agents work from home.