Intuit TurboTax- Customer Service and Software Tech Support
Want to do some meaningful work at home and be your own boss while doing it. Now’s the time, and here's your chance: Leverage your customer service expertise by providing Customer Service and Software Tech Support for Intuit TurboTax Software users!
Intuit TurboTax Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
TurboTax is a tax preparation software package and is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in North America. The software is designed to guide users through their tax returns step-by-step.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Support for this Client
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for TurboTax customers.
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Document all issues, resolution and follow up actions
- Call Centers that provide service during peak season (January – May, 2019) will be required to use SmartLook™ screen share to assist customer via one-way video.
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Clear, confident and professional communication skills
- Quick-thinking management of client needs
- Assertiveness to promote additional products and services
- Empathy and a sincere desire to assist and prioritize the customer
- Tenacity to understand and deliver on customers’ business needs
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for Intuit TurboTax.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.