Intuit QuickBooks Inbound Customer & Product Support
Do you want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Customer and Product support for Intuit QuickBooks Software users! No tax experience required!
Intuit QuickBooks Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marked by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward the self-employed, small and medium-sized businesses and offer PC based accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that allows the user to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and perform payroll functions.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Interact with QuickBooks customers via phone, focusing on process related questions,
data entry and navigation.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for QuickBooks
- Be a positive representative for Intuit and the QuickBooks product; take a caring and
empathetic approach to customer interactions.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot
and resolve advanced technical inquires.
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional Inbound Customer & Product Support for Intuit Quickbooks
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise® Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements