Intuit QuickBooks Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accoun...moreVisit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements>> Count Me In!
*See list of eligible states here.
*Revenue range represents a combination of base rate and potential incentives that could include but are not limited to performance and urgent service incentives. All rates are paid to the Service Partner; agent rates are negotiated by and between the Service Partner and agent, not Arise.*
*This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.*
*All programs are subject to availability.*
What to expect:
- Interact with QuickBooks customers via phone, focusing on process related questions,
data entry and navigation.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for QuickBooks
- Be a positive representative for Intuit and the QuickBooks product; take a caring and
empathetic approach to customer interactions.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot
and resolve advanced technical inquires.
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
This remote work opportunity is for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! Customer service skills, empathy, and motivation are excellent foundations for the work.
In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform, you must pass a series of assessments and successfully complete a virtual certification course specific to the client requirements for the program you have selected.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, and may include live instruction and/or self-paced work, depending on the complexity of the client program.
For more general information on certification, click here; you can find specific details about this program if available and other client programs in the Program Announcement on the Arise portal after registration.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional Inbound Customer & Product Support for Intuit QuickBooks
Client Program on The Arise® Platform
Intuit QuickBooks Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marked by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward the self-employed, small and medium-sized businesses and offer PC based accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that allows the user to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and perform payroll functions.
This is a wonderful program for people with a background in, or interest in, accounting, financial services, and/or technology.Sign Up Now
The Arise® Platform is the leading work-from-home resource for people looking to do remote gig work – with customer support opportunities available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and now Jamaica!
The Arise® Platform connects your business to remote customer service with well-known brands. Through the Platform, your business can provide remote customer support; generating revenue while saving on costs associated with working outside of the home. Sign up to use the Arise® Platform right now. You get to choose your clients and create your flexible schedule from the comfort and safety of your own home.
When you own your business, you’re in charge!
What you need to get started:
- Register (for more information on how to register, including choosing your type of business, visit ariseworkfromhome.com/registration)
- View available programs within the Arise portal, and select a program if you like
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.Sign Up Now
Arise connects small home-based businesses—run by everyday people like you—to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the enterprise clients, your business provides the service. You are in charge and have the option to choose your enterprise clients and set a flexible schedule, while you and your agents work from home.