02 Dec HELP TAX FIRMS AND BUSINESSES PREPARE TAXES USING INTUIT LACERTE
Intuit Lacerte Customer Service and Inbound Renewal Support Opportunity
This opportunity allows you to help businesses file taxes. Taxes are one of the only certainties in life, but this opportunity will provide you with the ability to make filing taxes easier for clients.
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Intuit Proconnect Lacerte is an industry-leading professional tax software. Lacerte is designed to support large tax and accounting firms with individual and business clients. Call centers that support this program will provide customer service and inbound renewal sales support to Lacerte customers via the phone.
What to Expect While Providing Support for Intuit Lacerte
- Provide high end, white glove support to CPA firms that prepare personal taxes for their clients.
- Interact with Lacerte users via phone, responding to customer service questions and/or renewal questions.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for Lacerte customers; recommend additional services and add-ons as applicable.
- Be a positive representative for Intuit and the Lacerte Group; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions.
- Articulate how to use the Lacerte software product accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve inquiries.
- Offer analytical and organized resolutions and find a sense of enjoyment in troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Secure the firm’s commitment to renew the software
What it takes to succeed on this program
- Experience providing white glove support to high end customer.
- Foundational technical skills and an understanding of how to use a computer and software.
- Experience in a goal oriented, fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to understand client needs, identify helpful resolutions, and recommend additional products and services and needed.
- A sincere desire to assist the customer, and puts the customers’ needs first.
- Ability to align and communicate with the customer effectively.
- Tenacity to understand the customer’s business needs and provide the appropriate recommendation.
Benefits of running your own call center:
- Be your own boss.
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around.
- Earn extra money for vacations or escape the 9-to-5.
- Avoid the commute, work in the comfort of your own home office.
Are you registered to use the Arise Platform?
Register your company today or register as an agent working for a call center already on the platform. Visit the Portal today to get all the details about this opportunity.
Not registered yet?
Sign-up today– the Arise Platform empowers you to be your own boss, choose your own clients, schedule your own hours, and achieve your goals! It provides a means of controlling your own destiny, and a first step to seeing how far you can go on your own by de-risking the proposition of starting your own call center business!