19 Nov 5 GOLDEN RULES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Exceptional customer service is the key to achieving success for your call center. Refer to the infographic below for the 5 golden rules of customer service. These customer service tips are great for beginners to learn the building blocks and an excellent resource for experienced agents and owner to look back upon. These tips can really help your agents take their customer service skills to the next level.
- Focus on Feedback: Look for new ways to focus on what your customers think. It is always a good idea to ask for feedback at the end of each call, but you can also solicit feedback in other channels to help keep your agents polished and at the top of their customer service game.
- Do More with Less: Consider how social media can help you create efficiency in your business. Not only is it a free way to gain publicity and reach out to find new agents, but you can also use it to communicate with the agents in your business network to keep everyone apprised of the latest information.
- Break Down Walls: Make customer service everyone’s responsibility in your call center company. Customer service should be a top priority for everyone, even if you aren’t on the phone. This applies to many different businesses and is an excellent policy to have.
- Don’t Neglect the Basics: Focus on continually improving the way you handle channels like phone and email. Reviewing the customer service basic rules and principles regularly will keep you and your agents on target while keeping callers happy.
- One Step at a Time: Be realistic and manage customer expectations accordingly. It is important to realize that delivering excellent customer service does not mean telling callers what they want to hear if it isn’t accurate. Instead, take things one step at a time, verbally identify the problem or challenges and then outline a plan of action.
This list of the 5 golden rules of customer service provide valuable information to enable your agents to provide the best customer support possible. This infographic includes the basics but goes beyond that to teach skills that lead to success.
The Arise Platform offers a work from home opportunity that makes it easy for anyone to operate their own call center business right from home. It gives you the freedom to be your own boss, set your own hours, and work from the comfort of your own home. Being your own boss means taking charge of your call center, which must include a strong focus on customer service. The tips in this infographic will help your company maintain an excellent repertoire and provide the service that is expected from the Fortune 500 companies you service when taking inbound customer service calls for your home-based call center business.