29 Jan Sign- Up Today! Provide Customer Service Support – Work From Home – Financial Services Provider
Are you looking to invest in yourself and work from home? Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to provide Customer Service for a leading Financial Services Company. Leverage your exceptional customer service support skills to assist with inbound calls from cardholders, update systems, perform security verifications, and handle other card-related issues.
This is a weekday opportunity with service intervals available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Must enroll by 2/9.
The Financial Services Provider provides single-load and reloadable financial products.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Answer incoming calls from cardholders
- Perform security verification transactions as fraud, not fraud, or unable to confirm
- Update systems according to the scenario
- Add or remove blocks from cards
What it takes to succeed:
- Strong ability to de-escalate customer emotions and retain customer through positive interactions
- Ability to manage stress and perform under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, and excellent customer service
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, and application of soft skills
- Ability to utilize multiple systems to handle customer transactions, PC knowledge, and proficiency in use
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing helpful and friendly inbound customer service for a Financial Services Company. Assist with inbound calls from cardholders, update systems, perform security verifications, and handle other card-related issues.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.