Remote Work from Home Opportunity – Repair Troubleshooting and Sales – Leading Home Services Provider
Do you live in Dallas and want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Appliance Repair Troubleshooting and Sales support for a leading home services provider!
Leading Home Services Provider Customer Support Opportunity Overview
This leading home services provider delivers solutions for your entire home, from appliance care to interior and exterior upgrades for your home. You can trust their experts to help take care of your house so you can enjoy your home.
With more than 7 million repairs performed annually and thousands of professional technicians employed nationwide, this is the top appliance repair service in the country, delivering guaranteed quality and workmanship.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you who live in Dallas, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Support for this Client Program
- Attempt to troubleshoot customers' appliance issues on every call leveraging an online application and exciting Live Support tool (which provides a live view of the issue via a link to the customers' smartphone camera), ultimately avoiding the need to schedule a costly technician appointment.
- Leverage proven selling techniques to offer all eligible customers a home warranty and home improvement services, educating customers on the benefits of these products and services that meet customer current and future needs.
- Use active listening and probing skills to effectively diagnose and quickly resolve customers' appliance issues over the phone and offer the products and services that meet their needs, while providing best in class service and maintaining customer loyalty.
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Patience and empathy
- Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
- Be knowledgeable and friendly
- Deliver eloquent customer service
- Have experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great repair troubleshooting and sales for a Leading Home Services company.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.