Provide Customer Support for #1 Home Fitness Company – Work from Home & Flexible Hours
Do you enjoy working out in your spare time? Consider yourself the fitness buff among friends and family? Take advantage of this work-from-home opportunity to provide customer service support for a leading Home Fitness Company.
Leverage your knowledge and expertise in fitness, coupled with your exceptional customer service support skills, to assist with inbound calls from members whenever they need help. You’ll quickly offer solutions to their problems or concerns, and you’ll work to earn their trust and educate them on products for ease of use and optimal understanding.
This is a daily opportunity with servicing slots available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. Expect to respond to calls mostly by phone, with occasional chat and email assistance.
This Home Fitness Company - currently the leader in the industry - provides an interactive fitness platform, pioneering connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes to members anytime, anywhere. They make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient through their world-class instructors.
The Arise® Platform connects small businesses, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise® provides the clients, your company provides the customer service support. You have the power to choose your clients and schedule when you want to work — all from the comfort of your own home. When you own your own business and register with the Arise® Platform, you’re the boss.
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Application of soft skills
- Display patience, empathy, and the ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in written and verbal communication
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Providing personalized and elevated support for members whenever they need assistance
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, and occasional chat
- Earn the trust of the customers
- Educate customers on the product for optimal understanding, ease of use, and accessibility
- Offer solutions quickly and be conscious of their time as well as your own
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.