01 Oct Work from Home Opportunity – Customer Service – Carnival Cruise Line
Do you live in Warren and want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide customer service for Carnival Cruise Line.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Support for the Carnival program
• Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customers and client’s travel agent partners.
• Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s customers and/or client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
• Patience and empathy
• Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
• Be knowledgeable and friendly
• Deliver eloquent customer service
• Have experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service calls for a Major Cruise Line client.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.