28 Nov Work from Home Opportunity – Customer Service and Inbound Calls – Global Media and Entertainment Company
Want to do meaningful work and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise assisting guests of a Global Media and Entertainment Company from the comfort of your own home!
Global Media and Entertainment Company Opportunity Overview
This Global Media and Entertainment Company is one of the world’s leading providers of family travel and leisure experiences, giving millions of guests each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What to Expect in Providing Customer Support for this Client
- Taking reservations and general questions calls from Global Media and Entertainment Company guests or cast members needing assistance with lodging, dining, tickets, air travel, and/or packages
- Providing high-level customer service to existing and new Guests
-Matching guest wishes with relevant products and services
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Clear, confident and professional communication skills
- Assertiveness to promote additional products and services
- A sincere desire to assist and prioritize the customer
- Tenacity to understand and deliver on customers’ needs
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service and inbound sales for a Global Media and Entertainment Company.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.