Are you ready to set sail on an exciting new work from home adventure? If you’re looking for a flexible, work-from-home place to provide customer service, sign up to provide customer service support for a leading ...moreVisit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements>> Count Me In!
*See list of eligible states here.
*Revenue range represents a combination of base rate and potential incentives that could include but are not limited to performance and urgent service incentives. All rates are paid to the Service Partner; agent rates are negotiated by and between the Service Partner and agent, not Arise.*
*This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.*
*All programs are subject to availability.*
What to expect:
Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Serve on the front lines of the guest and travel agent partners' experience
- Interact with guests and travel agent partners via phone, focusing on questions related to cruising, destinations, ship amenities, and many other pre-cruise related items
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all guests and travel agent partners
- Research, navigate, and locate answers to guests and travel agent partners questions and concerns
- Leverage cruise line’s website, internal web-based knowledge service, system tools, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow-up to actions
What it takes to succeed:
Must-have qualities and capabilities:
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable, eloquent customer support
- Ability to interact with customers through strong written and verbal communication skills
- Display deep customer empathy
- Proficient typing skills to handle numerous chats at a time, quickly and efficiently
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
This remote work opportunity is for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! Customer service skills, empathy, and motivation are excellent foundations for the work.
In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform, you must pass a series of assessments and successfully complete a virtual certification course specific to the client requirements for the program you have selected.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, and may include live instruction and/or self-paced work, depending on the complexity of the client program.
For more general information on certification, click here; you can find specific details about this program if available and other client programs in the Program Announcement on the Arise portal after registration.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service calls for a Major Cruise Line client. Help customers plan dream vacations, fill them in on special opportunities on cruises they are interested in, and resolve issues and challenges with empathy.
Arise Virtual Solutions
Are you ready to set sail on an exciting new work from home adventure? If you’re looking for a flexible, work-from-home place to provide customer service, sign up to provide customer service support for a leading cruise line using the Arise® Platform.
When you register via the Arise® Platform, you can look through client programs that have service intervals seven days a week, giving you the choice of enterprise clients to service, choosing intervals that suit your life — all from the comfort of your home. That’s right: No commute and no fixed hours!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to interact with guests and travel agent partners via phone. You’ll help customers with questions related to cruising, destinations, ship amenities, and other pre-cruise related travel inquiries. You can work from home the entire time!
As one of the most flexible work-from-home gigs in the country, don’t pass this up. Sign up now to get started!Sign Up Now
The Arise® Platform is the leading work-from-home resource for people looking to do remote gig work – with customer support opportunities available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and now Jamaica!
The Arise® Platform connects your business to remote customer service with well-known brands. Through the Platform, your business can provide remote customer support; generating revenue while saving on costs associated with working outside of the home. Sign up to use the Arise® Platform right now. You get to choose your clients and create your flexible schedule from the comfort and safety of your own home.
When you own your business, you’re in charge!
What you need to get started:
- Register (for more information on how to register, including choosing your type of business, visit ariseworkfromhome.com/registration)
- View available programs within the Arise portal, and select a program if you like
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is a potential business-to-business relationship with Arise.Sign Up Now
Arise connects small home-based businesses—run by everyday people like you—to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the enterprise clients, your business provides the service. You are in charge and have the option to choose your enterprise clients and set a flexible schedule, while you and your agents work from home.