Want to Work From Home? Provide Customer Service Support for Leading Cruise Lines – Flexible Hours
Are you ready to set sail on an exciting new work from home adventure? If you’re looking for a flexible, work-from-home opportunity, you should sign up to provide customer service support for a leading cruise line.
When you register via the Arise® Platform, you can sign up to service intervals seven days a week, giving you flexibility to work the shifts that best suit your life — all from the comfort of your home. That’s right: No commute, no fixed hours, and no boss!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to interact with guests and travel agent partners via phone. You’ll help customers with questions related to cruising, destinations, ship amenities, and other pre-cruise related travel inquiries. The best part? You can work from home the entire time!
As one of the most flexible work-from-home gigs in the country, don’t pass this up. Sign up now to get started!
About the Arise® Platform
The Arise® Platform connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. The Arise® Platform provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients — such as a leading cruise line — and work on your own time from the comfort of your own home. Consider this the ultimate work-from-home dream.
Sign up now!
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Support for the cruise line programs
Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Serve on the front lines of the guest and travel agent partners experience
- Interact with guests and travel agent partners via phone, focusing on questions related to cruising, destinations, ship amenities, and many other pre-cruise related items
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all guests and travel agent partners
- Research, navigate, and locate answers to guests and travel agent partners questions and concerns
- Leverage cruise line’s website, internal web-based knowledge service, system tools, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow-up to actions
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable, eloquent customer support
- Ability to interact with customers through strong written and verbal communication skills
- Display deep customer empathy
- Proficient typing skills to handle numerous chats at a time, quickly and efficiently
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service calls for a Major Cruise Line client.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.