08 Apr Leading Provider of Vacationing Leisure Services – Sales and Inbound Customer Service – Bilingual Opportunity
Are you looking to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? There is no better time than now! Leverage your expertise and provide quality customer service for a well-known provider of vacationing leisure services.
Due to increased customer demand, a well-known provider of vacationing leisure services needs the support of the Arise Platform. Put your customer service skills to use by assisting customers with their vacation needs.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What to Expect While Providing Customer Service for this program
• Assist members in placing their wait-list requests for a resort that is currently unavailable.
• Offer members alternative vacation options if their first choice is unavailable.
• Solve member concerns for first call resolution, ultimately avoiding escalation.
• Must speak, read and write in English and French
What it takes to succeed:
• Provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent, customer service
• Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
• Patience and empathy
• Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
• Be knowledgeable and friendly
• Deliver eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! Must speak, read and write in English and French.
In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course. Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional customer service and sales support
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.