Flexible Work From Home Gig – Travel and Entertainment Customer Service Support
Are you a travel and entertainment lover? Check out this remote opportunity to offer customer service support for an exciting company!
This Global Media and Entertainment Company is one of the world’s leading providers of family travel and leisure experiences — which means you’ll leverage your exceptional customer service skills and passion for travel to assist customers in planning their next vacation.
The best part? You can work from anywhere and enjoy flexible service hours, which means you can work remotely when, where, and how you want.
This is an ongoing gig, so there are plenty of service intervals available.
Global Media and Entertainment Company Opportunity Overview
This Global Media and Entertainment Company is one of the world’s leading providers of family travel and leisure experiences, giving guests each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What to Expect While Providing Customer Service for this program
- Taking reservations and general question calls from Global Media and Entertainment Company guests or cast members needing assistance with dining packages.
- Providing high-level customer service to existing and new guests.
- Matching guests wish with relevant products and services
What it takes to succeed:
- Time management skills
- Willingness to invest time and money into yourself
- Internet and computer savvy
- Professional work environment, free from any background noise, when in class and when servicing
- Great Customer Service and Communication Skills
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard!
In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course. Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great inbound customer service calls for a well-known Global Media and Entertainment company.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise® Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.