10 Jun DO YOU HAVE THE DRIVE FOR SALES? CAN YOU CLOSE THE DEAL?
The Arise Platform has a great opportunity for you to use your sales and/or timeshare industry experience to earn extra money on the side, from home – or even completely escape the confines of a cubicle!
One of the world’s leading timeshare companies is seeking inbound sales support from call centers using the Arise Platform. This timeshare company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976, and its properties include over 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations.
All of the inbound calls are from existing customers who are looking for assistance with booking trips or managing their membership. There are support opportunities for English, French bilingual and Spanish bilingual speakers. All calls are inbound so there is no cold calling necessary. Even better, servicing times are available 7 days a week, days and evenings – which translates to great revenue potential.
What you can expect day-to-day selling dream vacations:
• Listening for what motivates the caller you’re speaking with to travel and keep hitting that hot button
• Helping members find out more about their vacation ownership
• Discussing with callers the different resorts available worldwide
• Assisting members in placing their wait-list requests when a resort is currently unavailable
• Offering members alternative vacation options if their first choice is unavailable
• Selling membership packages by advising members of the features and benefits of each package level
• Using effective communication and sales skills to offer the members travel and timeshare products on every appropriate call
Benefits of running your own virtual call center business using the Arise Platform:
• Be your own boss, and work from home
• Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
• Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
• Increased service revenue rate potential based on sales
This opportunity is only available to call center companies, and their agents, using the Arise Platform. So if you haven’t yet registered to use the platform – start now!
Have questions? Watch this video for an overview of the registration process.