USE YOUR TEACHING SKILLS TO PROVIDE VIRTUAL INSTRUCTION TO LEARNERS
As online education continues to gain in popularity now is the perfect time to join this emerging industry. Use your teaching skills to provide contract* virtual instruction to adult learners looking to become work-from-home customer service agents.
What this Opportunity Entails:
- Manage a virtual class size of 30-35 adult learners
- Utilize Blackboard Learn™ to deliver virtual facilitation
- Deliver daily engaging instruction for 2-4 hours per day depending on the course agenda and project scope
- Instruct learners about client-specific systems, policies, and procedures
- Track and document learner performance including completion of course self-paced modules and exams results
- Report learner performance to owners of call center companies for which they provide service
- Provide basic technical trouble shooting as needed
A Typical Day of Instruction May Consist Of:
- Up to 1 hour of office hour or direct learner support
- Up to 1 hour of administrative work and follow-up
- 1-6 hours of classroom facilitation via the Arise Learning Central Platform (depending on the daily course schedule requirements)
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you please fill out the form on the right. You will then receive an e-mail invite to a virtual information session where you can learn more about this opportunity.
*The Arise model is a business to business relationship. To use the Arise® Platform users must be the majority owner of an incorporated entity. To learn how to create your own corporation, follow this link – https://www.ariseworkfromhome.com/small-business-opportunity/ .