Effective August 7, 2023
Client opportunities on the Arise® Platform are in high demand. In recent months, we have seen no-shows on the first day of certification courses reach unprecedented levels. Because there are a limited number of spots available in each certification course, once a course fills up other Service Partners and their Agents are unable to enroll. When you or your Agent do not show up to a class, this leaves that spot empty for the duration of the entire class. This wastes an opportunity for other Service Partners. It is with that in mind that we are looking to minimize the impact of this trend by introducing a Class Confirmation Deposit.
Class Confirmation Deposit Policy
- Seven days prior to the start of a certification course, a Service Partner or its Agent who is enrolled in an opportunity will be prompted to pay a class confirmation deposit. This deposit will be returned to the Service Partner or its Agent (which ever paid the deposit) when they attend the entire first day of class. If a Service Partner or its Agent un-enroll from the opportunity less than seven days prior to the start of the certification course, they will not receive a refund of the class deposit.
- If any Service Partner or its Agent pays the class confirmation deposit and does not attend the entire first day of class for a certification on a client opportunity for which he or she is enrolled, the class deposit will not be returned.
- The Service Partner or its Agent must remain present throughout the entire duration of class on Day One in order to have their class confirmation deposit refunded.
- Any Service Partner or its Agent that does not attend the entire first day of class for which he or she is enrolled will receive a drop per the Enrollment Policy. Please see the Enrollment Policy for more information.
- Failure to pay the Class Confirmation Deposit may result in you or your Agent being dropped from the class.
Class Confirmation Deposit Refund Policy
The Class Confirmation Deposit will be refunded in the event the class is cancelled. No refund will be available if the agent is unable to attend class day one.
Arise reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice.