SPANISH-BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OPPORTUNITY
If you speak Spanish and have customer service experience, the Arise platform has a great opportunity available with a major roadside assistance client.
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis – in both English and Spanish:
Client Customer Calls:
• 24/7 servicing of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
• Possible outbound calls in English or Spanish to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
Service Provider Calls:
• Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers (such as tow trucks).
• Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
• Possible translation calls from Spanish to English for secondary services
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.