Work from Home – Seasonal Inbound Sales and Customer Service – Leading Home Improvement Supplier
Seasonal Inbound Sales and Customer Service for Leading Home Improvement Supplier
Do you live in Detroit and want to do meaningful work and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and assist a Leading Home Improvement Supplier’s customers from the comfort of your own home in Detroit!
Leading Home Improvement Supplier Client Program Opportunity Overview
This supplier is the world’s largest home improvement retailer and it offers more than one million products for the DIY customer and professional contractors.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home in Detroit. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Customer Support for this Client
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders
• Handling existing orders, returns and replacements
• Providing store-specific support
• Contacting vendors for shipping information
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
• Patience and empathy
• Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
• Be knowledgeable and friendly
• Deliver eloquent customer service
• Have experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for a Leading Home Improvement Supplier.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.