29 Nov Work from Home Opportunity – Customer Service – Home Warranty Repair and Maintenance Service Provider
Do you live in Youngstown and want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise to support a Home Warranty Repair and Maintenance Service Provider!
Home Warranty and Repair Company Customer Service Opportunity Overview
This company has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you who live in Youngstown, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Support for this Client
- Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
- Process change of address requests.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolving customer complaints.
- Performing callbacks as a customer resolution
- Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
- Facilitate three-way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Patience and empathy
- Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
- Be knowledgeable and friendly
-Deliver eloquent customer service
- Have experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for a Home Warranty and Repair Company.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.