15 Jan Work from Home Opportunity – Customer Service – Carnival
Want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Carnival Cruise Lines with Customer Service!
Carnival Customer Service Opportunity Overview
Carnival is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
• Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customers and client’s travel agent partners.
• Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s customers and/or client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
What it takes to succeed:
• Patience and empathy
• Easily manage stress, able to work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations
• Be knowledgeable and friendly
• Deliver eloquent customer service
• Have experience working with users to identify the best solution
What you'll be doing:
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.