22 Mar Work From Home Now! Provide Customer Service Support for Leading Grocery and Retail Delivery Provider
If you’re in search of a way to earn extra money from the comfort of your home, you should sign-up to provide customer service support for a leading Grocery and Retail Delivery Provider. If you’re skilled at problem solving, communication, and multitasking, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Use your customer service skills to assist with inbound calls as well as chat and email support. You’ll represent the brand spirit and personalize the customer service experience while also answering, managing, and documenting customer contacts to initiate, verify, change, or cancel orders.
Service intervals are available daily from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. EST, giving Service Partners like yourself ultimate flexibility to work when it’s most convenient.
Must enroll by 3/31.
This Grocery and Retail Service Provider provides delivery and pick-up service across the U.S. and Canada. Customers can shop for groceries online from more than 350 national, regional, and local retailer partners.
This is an omnichannel support program where Service Partners will handle customer chat, calls, and emails to assist the client’s customers.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Inbound calls, as well as chat and email customer support to assist the client’s customers
- Answer, manage, and document customer contacts to initiate, verify, change, or cancel orders
- Handle other general inquiries regarding the client’s product and services including, without limitation, the following contact channels: emails, chats and telephone calls
- Represent the brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, and personalizing the experience
- Demonstrate a customer-obsessed attitude and do whatever is needed to ensure total customer resolution
What it takes to succeed:
- Ability to interact with customers through strong written and verbal communication skills
- Display deep customer empathy
- Proficient typing skills to handle three chats at a time, quickly and efficiently with high quality
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing helpful and friendly inbound customer service for a Grocery and Retail Delivery Provider — from the comfort of your home! Use your customer service skills to assist with inbound calls as well as chat and email support, and personalize the customer service experience while also answering, managing, and documenting customer contacts to initiate, verify, change, or cancel orders.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.