14 Aug Work from Home – Inbound, Billing Customer Service Calls – Cable and Internet Company
Do you live in Chicago and want to do meaningful work and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide billing support a Cable and Internet Company’s customers, all from the comfort of your own home in Chicago!
Cable and Internet Company Billing Opportunity Overview
This Cable and Internet Company is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers. They deliver the best in TV, Internet, voice, mobile, and home management, all working together to give customers instant access to the things that matter most – anywhere, anytime.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you who live in Houston, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Assisting callers with billing inquiries
- Determining offerings customers are missing
- Making upgrade and add-on service recommendations
- Ensuring First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC)
- Coding sales accurately and completely for installers
What it takes to succeed:
- Familiarity with company processes and policies
- Clear, confident and professional communication skills to build trust and rapport
- Understanding of “client call flow”
- Quick-thinking management of client needs
- Assertiveness to promote additional products and services
- Empathy and a sincere desire to assist and prioritize the customer
- Tenacity to understand and deliver on customers’ needs
What you'll be doing:
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.