17 May Sporting Goods Retailer Program – Customer Sales and Customer Service
Are you looking to do work that you enjoy while being your own boss? There is no better time than now! Use your customer service experience to provide sales and customer support for the nation’s largest sporting goods retailer, all from the comfort of your own home in Warren!
Sporting Goods Retailer Program - Customer Sales and Customer Service Overview
The largest sporting goods retailer provides athletes and outdoor enthusiasts with the gear and apparel they need to achieve their personal best.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients and schedule your service from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work-from-home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
Register to use the Arise Platform, and have the freedom to be your own boss!
Benefits of registering to use the Arise Platform:
- Be your own boss, and work from home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
Are you ready to be your own boss?
If you want the pride and reward that comes with running your own business in your own way on your own terms, then running a mini call center offering customer support from home through the Arise Platform is for you.
Not ready to be your own boss?
A great way to gain experience is by working for a call center company that has already registered to use the Arise Platform. It’s the first step in gaining knowledge about the industry, and the details of providing services to clients using the Arise Platform, before starting your own company. Many of the thousands of small call center companies using the Arise Platform are hiring agents.
What to expect:
- Respond to “Where is my order” calls
- Assisting loyalty customers with points, discounts and more
- Troubleshoot order related issues
- Providing a quick and thorough understanding of customer priorities and identify key improvement areas
- Assisting customers with product questions
- Placing new orders/volume orders
- Handling existing orders: returns/replacements
What it takes to succeed:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships through exceptional communication
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of a variety of sports and outdoor activities
- Fluent, both written and verbal, in English
- Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
What you'll be doing:
What you need to get started:
- Choose the sporting goods retailer or any client opportunity that appeals to you
- Enroll in a certification course to learn how to service the client and operate the client’s systems
- Review the Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
Interested in this opportunity?
The registration process is easy! You can be up and running in as little as 3 to 5 days and on your way to making your work from home business dream a reality.
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.