Sign-Up Now! Provide Customer Support From Home for Roadside Assistance Leader – Flexible Remote Opportunity
If you’re looking for a way to earn extra money on your own time, check out this remote customer service opportunity for a Roadside Assistance Company. Help people around the country by providing inbound customer service support for a leader in roadside assistance.
If you are an exceptional problem-solver with great communication and listening skills, this is for you! Plus, work from home on your own time with this 24/7 opportunity. Various service intervals are available, especially during the evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This leading roadside assistance company offers customers roadside assistance benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package. Leverage your customer service skills by assisting customers with their roadside emergency needs.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance, and other service requests, with items such as:
– a vehicle that won’t start
– flat tire(s)
– keys locked inside a car
– vehicle out of gas
– vehicle in an accident
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.