21 Jan Sign-Up Now! Leading Roadside Assistance Company – Customer Service Support
Are you looking to invest in yourself and work from home? Take advantage of this great opportunity to provide Customer Service for a leading roadside assistance company. Leverage your exceptional customer service and sales skills to assist with inbound roadside assistance calls and provide status updates for customers seeking service requests.
This leading roadside assistance company offers customers roadside assistance benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package. Leverage your customer service skills by assisting customers with their roadside emergency needs.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance, and other service requests, with items such as:
– a vehicle that won’t start
– flat tire(s)
– keys locked inside a car
– vehicle out of gas
– vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
• Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives
• Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
• Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
• Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional Customer Service Support
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.