20 Jan Must Enroll By 1/24! Provide Customer Support for One of the Nation’s Largest Health and Wellness Retailers
Are you interested in health and wellness? Do you consider yourself an expert communicator and problem-solver? Would you like to help people navigate the COVID-19 vaccination process? Check out this unique opportunity to provide inbound customer service from home for one of the nation’s largest drugstore chains.
Use your customer service support skills to assist with inbound calls from people who want to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine or have other health and wellness-related questions, concerns, or requests.
Service intervals are available daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, giving Service Providers ultimate flexibility to work when it’s most convenient.
Must enroll by 1/24.
As one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, this Health and Wellness Retailer interacts with more than eight million customers nationwide. The company offers convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services, as well as trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health, and wellness advice.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Inbound customer service calls
- Provide consistent, high quality support and empathy to all customers
- Support customers in registering to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Support customers in validating the customer is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, including available locations, ages, and pharmacy availability
- Customer profile password resets
- Leverage system tools, internal web-based knowledge service, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries
- Follow call flow, policy, and procedures appropriately
What it takes to succeed:
- Displays patience, empathy, and the ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Great problem-solving skills
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing helpful and friendly inbound customer service for a Health and Wellness Retailer — from the comfort of your home! Use your customer service support skills to assist with inbound calls from people who want to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine or have other health and wellness-related questions, concerns, or requests.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.