01 Apr Live Now! Customer Service for Home Warranty Repair and Maintenance Service Provider
Are you looking to do work that you enjoy while being your own boss? There is no better time than now! Leverage your customer service expertise to support a Home Warranty Repair and Maintenance Service Provider!
Home Warranty and Repair Company Customer Service Opportunity Overview
This company has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 40 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service by providing straightforward solutions that make home repairs easier.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
- Process change of address requests.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks as a customer resolution
- Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Self Motivated
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for a Home Warranty and Repair Company.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.