01 Apr Limited Time! Retail Electric Provider – Inbound Collection and Sales
Do you want to invest in yourself and work from home? This client is a market-leading retail electric provider, powering the lives of more Texans than any other retailer. Leverage your exceptional customer service and sales skills to review service plans, explain energy efficient options and assist customers in choosing the options that best meet their needs.
Retail Electric Provider Customer Support Opportunity Overview
This retail electric provider is a market-leading, competitive, retail electricity provider. They offer a variety of innovative products and solutions, allowing both its residential and business customers to choose options that best meet their needs, including exceptional customer service, competitively priced electricity service plans, innovative energy efficiency options, renewable energy programs and other electricity-related products and services.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What to Expect While Providing Customer Service for this program
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Upsell eligible customers home warranty solutions
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Process payment deferrals and installment plans
- Attempt to retain customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate
- Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan
- Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan
- Strive to resolve the customer issues on the first call
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and policies
- Build trust and rapport through clear, respectful interaction
- Always strive to ensure that overall customer satisfaction remains high, while resolving issues
- Ensure no Public Utilities Commission Complaints are filed
- Ensuring that no customer has a Lights Turned Out In Error (LOIE) situation
What it takes to succeed:
- Willingness to invest time and money into yourself
- Deliver eloquent customer service
- Be knowledgeable and friendly
- Internet and computer savvy
- Professional work environment, free from any background noise, when in class and when servicing
- Great customer service and communication skills
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard!
In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course. Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional inbound sales calls for a competitive retail electricity provider
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.