10 Dec Intuit Lacerte Customer Service and Inbound Sales – Work From Home
Intuit Lacerte Customer Service and Inbound Renewal Support
If you’re an expert in customer service and would love to work from home, this is a great opportunity for you! Provide white glove service to high-end CPA firms – while being your own boss!
Intuit Client Program Opportunity Overview
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. Intuit Proconnect Lacerte is an industry-leading professional tax software product. Lacerte is designed to support large tax and accounting firms with individual and business clients.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
Service Partners that provide customer support to the Intuit client program will:
- Provide white glove customer service and inbound renewal sales support
- Interact with customers via phone and answer general/renewal questions
- Secure the firm’s commitment to renew the software
- Research, analyze and determine appropriate course of action for customers
- Recommend additional services and add-ons as applicable
- Be a positive and empathetic representative for Intuit and the Lacerte Group
- Articulate how to use the software product accurately
- Efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
- Offer resolutions and troubleshoot to solve problems or conflicts
What it takes to succeed:
- White glove support to high-end customers
- Previous work in a goal-oriented, fast-paced, environment
- Technical, software and computer proficiency
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Clear, confident and professional communication skills
- Quick-thinking management of client needs
- Assertiveness to promote additional products and services
- Empathy and a sincere desire to assist and prioritize the customer
- Tenacity to understand and deliver on customers’ business needs
What you'll be doing:
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.