Work From Home and Offer Customer Support for Home Improvement Supplier – Must Enroll By 4/11
Ready to leverage your customer support skills into a brand-new opportunity? Want to run your own business from home? Apply your communication and listening skills to this exciting customer support opportunity with a leading Home Improvement Supplier.
Sign up to service this client program, and you’ll be responsible for handling inbound sales and customer service requests whenever your schedule allows. Be your own boss, earn extra money, and enjoy the flexible schedule you’ve always dreamed about!
Must enroll by 4/11.
This supplier is the world’s largest home improvement retailer interconnected with an e-commerce business that offers more than one million products for the DIY customer, professional contractors, and the industry’s largest installation business for the Do-It-For-Me customer.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Inbound sales, customer service and store support
- Assisting customers with product questions
- Placing new orders
- Handling existing orders: returns/ replacements
- Provide store specific support
- Contacting vendors for shipping information
What it takes to succeed:
- Displays patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Experience working with users to identify the best solution
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great customer service for a Leading Home Improvement Supplier.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise® Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.