05 Apr Enroll Now! Work From Home Customer Service Opportunity for a Leading Internet & Cable Company
Ready to connect to your inner entrepreneur? Work from home and be your own boss with this exciting remote customer service gig for an Internet and Cable Provider Sales and Billing client opportunity.
Leverage your exceptional support and sales skills to assist with inbound calls and billing requests.
This is a daily opportunity, so there are plenty of service intervals available. Must enroll by 4/11.
Cable and Internet Company Billing Opportunity Overview
This Cable and Internet Company is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers. They deliver the best in TV, Internet, voice, mobile, and home management, all working together to give customers instant access to the things that matter most – anywhere, anytime.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
What’s Needed to Provide Customer Support for this Client
- On the billing program, customers call in because they have questions about their bill.
- Help them understand the value of the products and services.
- Make sure they're in the right package to deliver the best in-home experience for customers
What it takes to succeed:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Customer satisfaction score for every call you take.
- Generating sales through your ability to provide a consultative approach on additional products and services.
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own boss.
What you'll be doing:
Providing great inbound, billing customer service calls for a Cable and Internet Company.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.