Enroll Now! Customer Support for Healthcare Transportation Service Provider – Flexible & Work From Home
Take control of your life outside the traditional 9-to-5 environment by working from home and providing customer service.
With this remote customer service opportunity, on the Arise® Platform, use your friendly customer service skills to assist with inbound service requests, helping connect individuals with the transportation needed to fulfill their medical needs.
With multiple service intervals available, you can schedule yourself to work when it’s most convenient for you.
This client is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of non-emergent healthcare transportation benefits.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
Sign up now!
What to expect:
- Help connect individuals with the transportation needed to fulfill their medical needs.
- Interact with customers and providers, answering questions related to the appointment in question.
- Interact with a wide demographic, providing an exemplary level of customer service every step of the way.
What it takes to succeed:
- Ability to interact with customers
- Display customer empathy
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Use your friendly customer service skills to assist with inbound service requests, helping to connect individuals with the transportation needed to fulfill their medical needs. You’ll be ready to interact with a wide demographic, providing an exemplary level of customer service every step of the way.
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise® Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.