Bilingual, Remote Customer Service Opportunity for Roadside Assistance Company
Do you live in Main and want to make money on your own time? Do you speak fluent English and French? If so, you might be perfect for this at-home business opportunity: Sign-up to service for a Roadside Assistance client on the Arise® Platform.
If you are an exceptional problem-solver with great communication and listening skills in English and French, this is for you! Plus, work from home on your own time with this opportunity. Various service intervals are available 7 days a week/365 days a year.
The Arise® Platform is an online portal that connects you to remote customer service opportunities with well-known brands. Through the Platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network.
When you sign up for this client opportunity, get ready to earn money on your own terms. Sign up for intervals that suit your schedule the best and provide excellent customer support when it’s most convenient for you. You’ll have more time than ever to enjoy friends and family, travel the world, and pursue personal passions.
Servicing through the Arise® Platform offers you the ability to be your own boss—the choice to work whenever you want, with unlimited earning potential!
Arise connects small home-based businesses—run by everyday people like you—to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, you provide the service. You are your own boss and have the option to choose your clients and schedule, while you work from the comfort of your own home.
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise®.**
What to expect:
This is a bilingual opportunity for English/French speakers. Service Partners can expect to handle customer service inquiries for the company’s client base. Answering customer contacts originating from the U.S. and Canada, you will:
• Speak English and French fluently
• Handle roadside assistance requests, plus customer inquiries related to automotive concerns
• Use computer applications to provide excellent customer service
• Handle customer requests for program-associated inquiries
• Arrange required service through the CAA, AAA, or client network
• Enter call information in computer system
• Communicate with dispatch centers across Canada and the U.S.
• Make judgement calls concerning service expectations
• Oversee resolution of basic customer care issues and escalate to support specialists as required
What it takes to succeed:
• The ability to speak fluent English and French
• A working knowledge of Google maps and other mapping resources
• Demonstrate active listening and communication skills to solve customer concerns, ultimately avoiding escalation
• Make informed decisions to resolve customer issues
• Be genuinely interested in providing the customer with an exceptional customer support experience
No degree necessary! This is a great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise® Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, and pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Must speak, read, and write in English and French.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
What you need to get started:
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
- Computer and Equipment Requirements on AriseWorkFromHome.com/Equipment
*This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.*