15 Jan Available Now! Intuit TurboTax Inbound Customer Service & Software Tech Support
Do you want to do meaningful work from home and be your own boss? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Customer Service and Software Tech Support for Intuit TurboTax Software users! No tax experience required!
Intuit TurboTax Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
TurboTax is a tax preparation software package and is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in North America. The software is designed to guide users through their tax returns step-by-step.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
What to expect:
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for TurboTax customers.
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Document all issues, resolution and follow up action.
What it takes to succeed:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform you must pass a series of assessments, pay for and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What you'll be doing:
Providing exceptional Inbound Customer Service & Software Tech Support
What you need to get started:
- Register to use the Arise Platform
- Select a client opportunity
- Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
Visit ariseworkfromhome.com/equipment to view computer and equipment requirements