PUT AN END TO THE 9-TO-5 RUSH AROUND
Two great advantages that come with starting your own call center business and using the Arise Platform are:
1) the ability to work from the comfort of your own home office (i.e. no more rush hour traffic!), and
2) no longer having to be locked into a 9-to-5, forty-hour work week.
Unlike a job, there is a degree of flexibility to your hours and schedule as a business owner using the Arise Platform to provide call center services.
Here’s how it works:
Hours and “peak times”: You can set your own schedule using the Arise Platform, working on the days and hours you want to work and working as much or as little as you want to work. For example, if your child has a soccer game every Tuesday at 4 p.m., you can plan around that as long as there are not any scheduling conflicts as detailed in the client program’s Opportunity Announcement (OA) and Statement of Work (SOW). Some client programs have weekend requirements and peak demand times so please review the OA carefully before you select a program. As long as there are no scheduling conflicts between client programs, the number of client programs your company services is up to you.
More flexibility with time: With a proven track record, you’ll have first access to choose the intervals you want to service and enjoy more freedom when setting your own schedule. That’s a big deal for most people. But what is meant by “proven track record”?
For certain client programs, if your company is a top performing business, you may receive first choice of intervals to service. This benefit is only open to top performing companies and is another good reason to strive to be a top performer.
In a nut shell: the better your business performs over time, the more freedom you’ll have in setting the schedule you desire.
Things to remember:
· As long as there are no scheduling conflicts between client programs, the number of client programs your company services is up to you.
· Some client programs require some weekend and “peak demand” hours, which vary varies according to client program. Be sure to carefully review the OA.
· For some client programs, top performing companies have first selection of intervals to service.
Make sure to review the OA to understand when the highest number of intervals are available to service. This may impact your choice of a client program. Not all client programs have hours available for servicing during all times of the day.