17 Apr CRUISE YOUR WAY INTO BEING YOUR OWN BOSS
Provide inbound, outbound calls, and customer support for Carnival Cruise Lines.
Do you love to travel and go on cruises? You can help others book their dream vacations and sail away all over the world. This home-based customer service opportunity will keep you busy because Carnival is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
If you love cruising and vacations, this opportunity is the perfect match for your own home based virtual customer support business! Read on to find out more about what to expect when your company provides customer support to Carnival Cruise Lines’ customers.
What to Expect When Servicing the Carnival Cruise Lines Client
Here is the scope of services and tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for the Carnival Customer Service Program:
- Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customers and client’s travel agent partners.
- Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s customers and/or client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
Benefits of running your own call center:
- Be your own boss, take charge of your career and your life.
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around.
- Earn extra money for vacations or escape the 9-to-5.
- Avoid the commute, work in the comfort of your own home office.
Are you registered to use the Arise Platform?
Visit the Portal today to get all the details about this opportunity.
Not registered yet?
Sign-up today – The Arise Platform empowers you to be your own boss, choose your own clients, schedule your own hours, and achieve your goals! It provides a means of controlling your own destiny, and a first step to seeing how far you can go on your own by de-risking the proposition of starting your own call center business!