Connect to the Arise Platform
- More opportunity to control your life, your career, your freedom.
- You can be your own boss and work from home.
- You have the ability to choose to represent trusted brands you know and love, and provide sales, customer service and technical support to world-class clients that appreciate the great work you do.
Control your schedule using the Arise Platform
- You can set your own schedule using the Arise Platform, working on the days and hours you want to work and working as much as you want to work. However, it is important to note that hours are available on a “first come, first serve” basis so it is beneficial to select servicing intervals (based on half-hour increments) as soon as possible. There are more plentiful servicing intervals available during a client’s peak demand period. Please be sure to review the Opportunity Announcement (OA) for the client program you are interested in servicing. The OA provides detailed information about each client program opportunity, the hours of servicing and the peak demand hours for the client. Be sure that the hours align with your desired schedule before you express interest in an opportunity.
- Also, it is important to note that certain client programs have specific servicing hour requirements which will be detailed in the OA. For example, some client programs require weekend servicing or servicing on certain holidays. Therefore, be sure to thoroughly review the OA and Statement of Work to ensure that you have selected the right client program for you and your company.
- Note that for certain client programs, if your call center company is a top performing business, you may receive first choice of hours. This benefit is only open to top performing companies and is another good reason to strive to be a top performer.
Unlike a job, there is a degree of flexibility to your hours and schedule you do business through the Arise Platform with your own call center company.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Hours and “peak times”. You can set your own schedule using the Arise Platform, working on the days and hours you want to work and working as much or as little as you want to work. For example, if your child has a soccer game every Tuesday at 4 p.m., you can plan around that as long as there are not any scheduling conflicts as detailed in the client program’s Opportunity Announcement (OA) and Statement of Work (SOW). Some client programs have weekend requirements and peak demand times so please review the OA carefully before you select a program. As long as there are no scheduling conflicts between client programs, the number of client programs your company services is up to you.
- More flexibility with time. With a proven track record, you’ll have first access to choose the intervals you want to service and enjoy more freedom when setting your own schedule. That’s a big deal for most people. But what is meant by “proven track record”?
For certain client programs, if your company is a top performing business, you may receive first choice of intervals to service. This benefit is only open to top performing companies and is another good reason to strive to be a top performer.
In a nut shell: the better your business performs over time, the more freedom you’ll have in setting the schedule you desire.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- As long as there are no scheduling conflicts between client programs, the number of client programs your company services is up to you.
- Some client programs require some weekend and “peak demand” hours, which vary varies according to client program. Be sure to carefully review the Opportunity Announcement (available on the Arise Portal).
- For some client programs, top performing companies have first selection of intervals to service.
Make sure to review the Opportunity Announcement (available on the Arise Portal) to understand when the highest number of intervals are available to service. This may impact your choice of a client program. Not all client programs have hours available for servicing during all times of the day.
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, military family or a determined entrepreneur, imagine all the possibilities a home-based business opportunity can offer.