28 Jan STAPLES CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
The Arise Platform currently has a great opportunity with the Staples Business Advantage program, for those who possess customer service and sales experience, providing support to business customers. Staples is the leading office supply retailer. Launch a side gig customer service business – with Staples as your first client!
The Staples Business Advantage Program provides businesses with a one stop shop for any operational needs. Supplying businesses with products such as: office and janitorial supplies, break room items, technology products, printing services and much more. This gives businesses the convenience of ordering with one company and cost savings.
Servicing the Staples Business Advantage opportunity includes:
- Entry of the caller’s orders with minimal instances of errors
- Always making recommended associated up-sells and cross-sells
- Recommending comparable products when requested items are unavailable
- Stay current on products, promotions and procedures
- Providing inbound sales, and potentially e-mail and chat, customer service support
Benefits of running your own virtual call center business using the Arise Platform:
- Be your own boss, and work from home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Earn extra money for vacations or escape the 9-to-5
Are you registered with a call center company using the Arise Platform?
Visit the Portal today to get all the details about this opportunity.
Start the process today – the Arise Platform empowers you to be your own boss, choose your own clients, schedule your own hours, and achieve your goals! It provides a means of controlling your own destiny, and a first step to seeing how far you can go on your own by de-risking the proposition of starting your own call center business!
Have questions? Watch this video for an overview of the registration process.