16 Nov 12 HOLIDAY GIFTS
With the holiday season quickly approaching, why not take some time to treat yourself? You have worked hard all year; you deserve that little something that makes you happy!
Love the company you work for? Tis the season of giving! Show your appreciation by sending your colleagues a gift that will light up their holiday season.
No matter who you are buying for, the below gift ideas will be sure to WOW the recipient.
- Ergonomic Chair: Working from home means sitting at your desk while servicing. You probably want to invest in a comfortable, supportive chair! Ergonomic chairs contour to your body to make sure you have the best lumbar support to keep your spine properly aligned.
- Desk Accessories Set: Dress up your space with keyboard and mouse accessories! There are a range of design options for this key board wrist rest, mouse wrist rest and mouse pad that will be sure to brighten up any home office.
- Wall Calendar: We get it, you’ve got a busy schedule outside of your business with family, and friends. Keep track of all that’s happening on this chalk board wall calendar. You can easily see what your day, week, and month holds!
- Agenda: Like to keep your calendar with you at all times? Lilly Pulitzer created an agenda that has it all! Its 17 months long with weekly, monthly and yearly calendars. It even has separate sections for your dates to remember, notes, and contacts. This is the perfect agenda to tote around day to day.
- Floating Bookshelf: Are you a bookworm looking for more storage space? This superhero floating bookshelf is not only a great way to add a little fun to your space, but totally functional. Gone are the days of large bookshelves that take up too much room in a small home office- now you can have your books floating on the walls.
- Book Nook: If you love books, and learning more about how to make working from home the best opportunity check this out! Elaine Quinn shares her insights and advice to help you ultimately achieve work/life balance.
- Décor: In need of a way to spruce up your space. A desktop terrarium, or a little sand art can bring a calming and stylish presence to your home . Looking for more office décor ideas? Check out this post!
- Desk Organization: Set yourself up for success with this stylish keyboard rack storage shelf. It fits right over your keyboard to keep your office accessories organized and handy!
- Charging Organization: Today, we have so many devices and charging cables, who can keep track? A segmented charging station is the solution to our device charging problems. Keep organized and your battery level at 100%.
- Finger Mitt: You’re told not to touch your computer screens, but yet we all find ourselves pointing something out a little too closely. Use this adorable finger mitt to clean your screens!
- Coffee Cup Holder: Finding yourself knocking over one too many cups of coffee and ruining another keyboard? This cool cup holder actually suction cups to your desk! No more spills, no more running to the store for another keyboard. Problem solved.
- Clock: Looking for a clock to compliment your cool, modern home office? Look no further. This wall clock is cool, contemporary, and simple, making it perfect for any office!